The following Terms and Conditions apply to all goods purchased from Bathroom Gallery.
The client must:
- Provide written approval of all specifications on customised products prior to placement of order
- Collect or accept delivery of goods within 7 calendar days of being notified by Bathroom Gallery consultants unless prior arrangements have been confirmed.
- Immediately open all boxes and check the condition of all products upon acceptance of delivery or collection. Any damage must be reported to the Bathroom Gallery showroom within 2 business days and supported with clear photographic evidence.
All returns and refunds must be accompanied by the correct proof of sale documentation. A full refund, exchange or repair of goods will be considered by a staff member from Bathroom Gallery under the following circumstances:
- If the product is proven faulty
- If the product is not as described by suppliers specifications
- If the product does not function as per the appropriate technical specification
- If the product does not match the in-store sample
- If the goods are in scalable condition and in the undamaged original packaging
If a discretionary refund is approved outside the above mentioned circumstances, a restocking fee of 35% of the current value of the goods may be charged to the client.
No refund or exchange will be given:
- On faulty items not immediately reported upon receipt of goods
- On customised products as approved by the client
- For change of mind purposes
- If the goods are found cheaper elsewhere
- If installation of the goods has been attempted
- If the goods are no longer in a saleable condition