A finishing touch which doesn’t compromise on style or durability.
Featuring the same PVD brushed nickel finish as our larger products, this waste is available with or without overflow fittings.
This 40mm Brushed Nickel Black Pop-up Waste is designed for basin drain hole sizes at approximately 52-55mm in diameter.
Not sure if you need a brushed nickel pop-up waste with or without an overflow?
An overflow is a small hole in the side of a basin, used to drain excess water away before the basin overflows. If your basin has an overflow hole, it will require a pop-up waste with overflow
The uniqueness of Brushed Nickel can reveal a beautifuland subtle gold undertone,which provides a naturalwarmth in the finish that is unique to Meir. Engineered in a PVD coating provides an extreme level of resistance to wear, equally a commercial-gradequality.The Brushed Nickel colour can adapt to its surroundings in an astonishing way, presenting differently in natural, warm or cool light settings.
Comes with standard fittings for easy installation
PVD Brushed Nickel finish
Every effort has been made to represent, as accurately as possible, the finish / colour of this product on our website. To ensure your expectations are met we recommend ordering a colour sample online or visiting one of our selected Stockists to view our range of premium finishes in-store.
Please note, this product may have a visible Meir or Watermark logo.
– 10 year domestic repair or replacement
– 15 year cartridge replacement
– 12 months parts and labour
– Do not use any chemical-based or harsh cleaners. Avoid any rough surface materials such as scourers
– Only use a soft cloth with warm soapy water
– Filters and aerators must be regularly cleaned
– In hard-water usage areas, high-quality water softeners and filters must be used
PVD Brushed Nickel